SHIBA CAN BOUNCE FROM STRONG SUPPORT LEVEL BY VOLUME PROFILE

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there any particular reason you decided to chose that 1min supply zone because, i saw multiple others that were also valid zones but only yours worked, any reasoning behind this? much appreciated

I learned a lot of info, good job with the explanation

This is the best  I have seen so far on forex trading and has thought a lot, thank you so much

hey  do you know Mt4 platform that have Usd index or dxy bro if u know tell me i need

or have you been scammed while investing in Cryptocurrency don't feel too bad, i was a victim of same circumstance it wasnt easy for me until I met an expert miss Lisa Aaron,I will highly recommend her ([email protected]). they're Sincere and honest in all way round they helped me got everything i lost. feel free to contact her.

Can anybody recommend the order to watch his day trading s to get a better grasp? Thank you so much  !!

thanks for the content. which time frame is the most valid for these techniques?

n shout out to you and God bless you. You saved me money by this ! Cant thank you enough. New subscriber here!