EUR/USD retreated modestly from multi-week highs on Friday but ended up gaining

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAY BEFORE.  Bad juju is the ripple effect.  But to be Honest, China deserved it in part because of the Fauci trial.

This is why the dollar is regulated and also has the American military backing it. You guys are trying to play the federal reserve without an army backing you currency.

The EV bubble.  Is way overinflated and some younger people like EV but to be honest is not that much and actually many don't even like cars

every crisis is a rearrangement of the participants, so instead of trying to control the situation the best thing is let the economy recover, the worst thing the government can do is to continue printing money

To be clear the Federal Reserve is not federal and has no reserve. They are only here to rob the american people of the value they have created.

Con man who promises high yield...where did he get money to pay 20% in returns???

-NPU0YNuq2Eyoutu.beThis is why Deagle predicts US population will be down to 100 million in the next few years. Economic and monetary collapse. https:

I've had it with Elon. Been a long time fan and shareholder, but the constant drama, sensitivity, vindictiveness, and attention seeking have completely changed my opinion on him.

If you lay people off while you are still hiring, they will sue you.

I love how all the executives dumb it down and explained it in layman terms so that all these government boomers understand Crypto.