Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Crypto seems hard to enforce a interest rate with.

Powell 2 months ago: this inflation is going away Powell now: this inflation is here to stay.  Fire him already Im sick of these damn recessions. As a millennial life shouldnt be recession after recession

Well lets check out the corporate slant on inflation

For f sake the guy is high half the time nowadays. Why pay so much attention to what he says. He's just looking for a cover.

Lol it not a bubble when people are all in the game instead of just the wall street guy BUT IT WALL STREET BETS   DOGECOIN AND CROCOIN

Is this person right to think graduate degrees give more skills? I thought working in the job did that.

Everyone has been kissing his ass as if he is a prophet when I've been saying he's the same olé James Bond villin snake since day 1.

Basically that's your cue to GTFO of all stocks and crypto and get into Cash. At least in cash you'll only lose 8% a year as opposed to probably 90% after this economic crash. The world will not be the same, there will only be two classes, the very rich and the very poor.

Inflation will stop if we stop creating money from thin air and raise interest rates.  Simple.

"Need a degree" ha! If I can show I can do the job I expect that job. Not someone who needs a class to be inspired to learn the job.

I think the story should of been strictly about USDT...lets not get into conspiracies...but i believe the U.S Government is involved.

The original title was, Can the Feds stop Inflation? Pretty sure I saw that title, it has only been like an hour or so...

Money printer went brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Inflation goes uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Let inflation run high for now because these greedy corporations need to pay.

The Federal Reserves mandate is to force our country to borrow the dollar into existence so the U.S taxpayer can remain as a debt slave.  The is no reason in the world why our country should be paying interest to obtain a currency the Fed Reserve creates out of thin air.  Abolish the Fed!!!!!