Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My life has totally changed since I started an investment of $10,300 and now earning over $57,000

100% it was a group affiliated with or financed by the world economic forum or the world bank federal reserve. They want to make people lose faith in defi and demand crypto regulation so that they can wipe out the free unregulated market and replace it with a highly regulated amp restricted market that is ineffective and one in which no one can make any large meaningful gains. Leading to the final moves which is to transition to national crypto currencies, and finally to one single global crypto currency that will track and trace everyone. A new programmable currency that can give an individual a whole array of variables such as social credit scores and carbon credits. Then the world government can approve or deny purchases based on compliance with the system. An authoritarian slave system in the 21st century is ultimately what these people are leading us towards and without a doubt in my mind it is these elites who are quietly behind the super large market swings that wipe out billions of dollars over night.

A simple question to ask when one expects returns or interest... where is the person company going get the money for its operations and further money to pay the interest... brbrTechnology can't replace common sense ...

The anti-American sleazy SOB Gary Gensler was THANKFULLY body-slammed by this hearing. Congress needs to finish the job and knock him (and maybe the SEC) the F OUT.

I used to and now do not trust stable coins - need regulations on stable coins and exchanges

Thankfully I am a Muslim..and I am not allowed to invest in crypto... hence no worries...

Interesting that few commentators talk about the recent record growth in the money supply. For these folks its as if the price level is somehow independent of the quantity of money.

Food and Energy prices seem to affect more Citizens than the other effects..... The FED seems to overlook a lot of citizens when they review prices....

The same companies reporting inflation are the same ones causing it.