Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
share!I can see mainstream media paintings Tesla as "3xp3ns1ve" but.....long term, 10 years: Tesla to $30k

good thing mr production hell decided to cut manufacturing.

Can inflation be stopped? Yes, stop money printing now.

<Thank you for your s mate. I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the cyrpto market has been unstable, forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to William Henry Morgan for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase >

Even the bond market bubble hasn't popped yet. The biggest Ponzi of all.   Bringing an old w guy who's a gold bug to tell us Bitcoin is a bubble... might as well bring us a drug dealer to tell us why drugs are great for us

The culprits are the Banking industry ! brThé IMF fundbrRothschild banking interests brYou name any major banking systems ! brThé US government brEuropean Union brOn and on ! I say Eff them brWe are screw d if we let them win ! brSo let's fix the problem and prevent any future events like this! brMake it a 30day stick protocol of withdrawals ! brOtherwise the banking industry will continue to control our lives!

interesting are you trying to cover for the Biden Administration after they told you how to cover the failing circus in closed door meetings

I may be over simplifying, and maybe just down right ignorant of monetary issues. However, think of inflation like this; Nixon price capped items of consumer use to control inflation. Why hasn't anyone entertained PRICE CAPS on goods and services?? Raising prices due to lack of supply to the demand only benefits manufacturers of the product. People still do without!  Doesn't make sense!

I once heard someone say that something that cant last forever will end

_Can the USA stop printing money?_  There, I fixed your title.