Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I mean if you consider GME and AMC's current prices compared to pre-2021 prices...I wouldn't say the bubble "burst" completely which I'd equate more to it going at similar levels or below their pre-pumped levels.

Why would they want to stop inflation when an explicit goal of the Fed is the continuous devaluation of the USD?

People should have a choice.  I still want CASH in my hand when I want it.

Better educate yourselves a lil more  Its about oil It permeates the world  Blame it on covid Blame it on supple chain  Blame anywhere you want  Go talk to Jimmy Carter  The research will show you  Oil

If someone would actually model Teslas EPS on just the car business to 2025, I would listen to their case.

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was Practically Crying then. It kept dipping. That#39s what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to Hilder Ferguson. I#39m not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits

How is it that CEO's can keep sending their own pay to the moon isn't brought up when talking of price increases, but paying a living wage to employees will cause inflation and the end of the economy?

2:42:05 - 2:42:26   D#######%n Mr. Lawson!!!! We was doin SO Good!! ‍️‍️‍️‍️

Goes to show you that the Fed even with their "research" know near to nothing about cryptocurrencies.

It doesnt work like that, inflation isnt as crazy as they make it seem this is propaganda

not have any significant consequences to inflation, deposit rates do. There is a simple connection between them,  interest rates always have to be higher than deposit rates. So what they actually want to say is: FED should increase deposit rates, which would also lead to an increase in interest rates. (they probably does not know it, they only heard somewhere that interest rates are good against inflation and now they are repeating it like idiots)  2. Deposit rates are yields that commercial banks get out of money they put into FED deposit. 

The Federal Reserves mandate is to force our country to borrow the dollar into existence so the U.S taxpayer can remain as a debt slave.  The is no reason in the world why our country should be paying interest to obtain a currency the Fed Reserve creates out of thin air.  Abolish the Fed!!!!!