Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In a world full of innovation and technology, in a constantly changing world, the USA has Al Lawson.

It won't be stopped until we get more Volcker and less Powell.

It's refreshing how  speaks his mind and doesn't tip toe around answers. Whether that's good or bad I don't care, I like it.

the ultimate bubble is going to be the US Dollar, and the catalyst will be the bond market...then the Teslas and techs will follow suit

Only those who take the time to do their research will do well in this space.

Diversity and under-representation concerns with banking and minority wealth creation, CFTC and SEC common regulatory regimes, asset regulation properties and risk-gradientization vs binarization as "is security" or "is not security", spot Bitcoin ETF confusion despite futures ETF prices coming from spot prices, zk-snark-based tax ids and digital zk-based digital ids generally, FDIC insurrance on stablecoins taking into account USDC's similarities to and differences from a bank, CBDC principles, broker definition clarification and narrowing...all good stuff. Keep it up y'all! Looking forward to the next one.

Yellen probably hired a bunch of hackers or crony hedge fund managers to get the false flag event she wanted.

The fact that people vote for some of these dinosaurs is mind blowing. All they can think about is taxes, communism, and terrorism, it's disgustingly laughable. DeFi is the future.

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

Frankly speaking, his idea is not new. Many crypto venture capital turned blind eye on this loop-holes.

It would be better to ask someone who doesn't make a living off of clients invested in stocks.  These FIA's and capital managers are pretty scared right now.