Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Surely it has nothing to do with his imminent margin call on his long chain of frauds

People aren't suddenly spending a larger percentage of their wages on new stuff. This is a lie that media and this administration are trying to use.

I use to be big fan of Elon but recently he is all over the place. Last week he was complaining about labor shortage. Now after one week he think he has too many workers. He is cutting workforce while he can't keep up with the demands and not accepting new car orders. Few days before that he was saying that he is worried about low birth rate and not having enough workers. Few days later he says he wants to make his car companies full automated with robots. And makes robots that makes other robots. Hey Elon, you decide if you need more babies from us to provide your labor or if you decide to make your robots. Elon you are our billionaire master and we are worthless slaves at your disposal.

Higher wage jobs are going to be sent over shores Your going to need a graduate degree  Only a former fed crony would make that claim so lightly without providing supporting evidence or exploring in depth the damning implications of being correct.

7."Can inflation be stopped???"  This is the kind of insane liberal logic that permeates newsrooms and seeps into the brain of low information minds.  As if it is some unstoppable virus spread from a crashing meteor and not the fault of morons who keep the  money printing machines on 24

3:19  SHOULD be building a consumer product. But they can't because AI predictive technology is limited as f at the moment. That's the bottleneck. That's why it's 70% a data consultancy company and 30% an AI company.

When the recession hits its gonna be bad for a lot of countries. Governments are going to forced to print money again and give it to the unemployed. All your savings are going to devalue massively. Bitcoin is the answer mark my words and just wait a few years until the economy begins recovery and you'll be absolutely laughing.

I am not interested in those coins anymore, there are much better and safer altcoins like Web3 Spark SPARK3.

If they increase rate to 2 percent, the government will not be able to pay for what it already owes. Which means an accelerated borrowing.  Debt trap? Maybe, waiting on some voodoo magic from the feds. In the meantime, I will be buy the hardest asset on the . #Bitcoin

The only real "financial freedom" is in death. I really hate when these fake gurus use that buzz word to prey on people's financial insecurities.

Just wait when China make a move on Taiwan. Bye bye most of electronics supply.

Bitcoin is the true asset without the fundamental market value.

Its because we've shifted our purchasing habits from services to goods... and it has nothing to do with handing out $9,000 to every family.