As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Kind of reminiscent of another Stanford attendee and Theranos. I am beginning to wonder whether they had some kind of quotentrepreneursquot club on campus like quotThe Billionaire Boys Clubquot of Los Angeles.

ya short hedge funds had nothing to do with it..... such a shallow thread

Boomer media: "bItCoiN dOeSnT haVE fUNdAmENtaL vALue"  lol you all were saying that when it was a few bucks, and you'll continue to say it when it's valued at hundreds of thousands. I can't wait for your leech filled "financial advisor" industry to be gutted.

generations are attracted to different fields and positions.  I don't really care about skin color as much as Americans. I'd rather a team of passionate individuals of any group as long as their goals are genuine, good vaules and going to improve lives. MK did say" I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
 Now all some people look at is on the outside when it's the inside that should count.culturesLittle weird to me this diversity priority. I bought Polygon a crypto which was founded by a team in India. 92 % of software developers are male and to focus so much on diversity seems problematic.  I dunno why when left to their own choices that different genders

Im not saying crypto doesnt Experience inflation but unlike other fiat backed assets inflation doesnt harm crypto. Not only this but also the fact that fiat in general is crashing even though crypto will see corrections I really dont think crypto is in a bubble as many people think it is due to the fact that it turns fiat currency into x10 return or more not only this but aswell as crypto has its own power its own entity no body controls other than members of that blockchain or crypto holdings.

"autos selling to rental companies are low margin sales" this doesn't apply to Hertz and Tesla. They're buying at full price.

13:03. So much BS.  The Fed is going to keep interest rates near zero because if they don't the government wouldn't be able to service its own debts.