As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Of course they can.  They can REVERSE this at anytime.  With CONTROL of the supply, they can control the Price.  This is ALL set up to slowly choke the life out of alot of people.

"Actually, nobody can see a bubble; that's why it's a bubble"

There is still a way up. Next crash will be not before the winter Olympics start. Connect the dots... it makes sense.

What nonsense. Russia is fighting NATO. The Ukrainians and their mercenaries, provided by NATO, are just the tip of the spear. The US and NATO have been planning to bleed Russia for years as part of their anti China agenda.

Maybe people didn't get the memo yet but the entire country is in a recession right now. Everyone is taking a bath. The crypto markets crashed. The stock markets crashed. People are barely able to afford gas rent and groceries. 50k cars arn't going to be flying off the lots anymore.

crypto Market lately has been so encouraging couple with the fact that there is a new president in charge which experts has projected his administration to be a win win for investor in the store market. What are you still waiting for my dear? The time is now! Great The stock

I was already on the fence with crypto#39s and this kind of event doesn#39t make me want to invest in the sector I dont have any money to lose and my portfolio is doing good without any crypto#39s in it atm running between -3% and 8% while I have friends that whereare have heavy tech and crypto exposure lost more then half there portfolios. It#39s pretty sad to see friends devastated and freaking out clinging on to this hope that the markets will bounce back  . Great thread thank you

*I will forever be indebted to you   youve changed my whole life Ill continue to preach about your name for the world to hear youve saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs Mrs Sonia Dickson*

Stop printing money , gold to dollar ratio is poor in us wake up or you will next venesvala

The fed is creating inflation by creating more money....stop being tools.

It is clear that crypto CEOs should be running our financial system.