Russia eases capital controls to let companies transfer forex overseas

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Investment are stepping stone to SUCCESS, investing is what creates you wealth and wealth brings you assets. and assets buys you Freedom. Do you want to double your income by investing in the bitcoin crypto currency today its very fast way to earn extra income right from your phonebr I came here to learn how to trade after listening to a guy on radio talk about the importance of investing and how he made $460,000 in 4 months from $160k. Somehow this thread has helped shed light on some things, but I#39m confused, I#39m a newbie and I#39m open to ideas.....

Tesla will be like Amazon in the 2000th. It will drop with the whole market and rise like the phoenix back to new all time highs. After the crash is the best time to buy Tesla big time!

The fed is creating inflation by creating more money....stop being tools.

Santoshi nakatomo told us this, "that's why support bitcoin"

I'll laugh when others work for a few satoshis a month.

buyer beware.  DYOR. Don#39t be greedy.brAsk SEC to do a real investigation.

These are the elites invited to Davos? This guy lies, deflects, and dodges.

no, more like Tesla isn't special anymore,  mainstream car companies offer better options and quality and more car making plants,  once fast charging connectors are standardized,   Tesla has NOTHING.

Boomer media: "bItCoiN dOeSnT haVE fUNdAmENtaL vALue"  lol you all were saying that when it was a few bucks, and you'll continue to say it when it's valued at hundreds of thousands. I can't wait for your leech filled "financial advisor" industry to be gutted.

20% gains from nothing? Sounds like the hedge just expedited the process

Hexo guarantees full patched membership and cartels money laundering services. Do the homework.true