Russia eases capital controls to let companies transfer forex overseas

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good thread. I don#39t trust Cypto Coins. I only invest in properties eventhrough the yield is low and slow, but it is still safe and i can enjoy the ownership of my properties.

They said the same thing about bitcoin when it hit 8k per coin. 5 years after, It jumps to 50k per coin.

Mr Emmer what is the price discovery of gold and silver? XD and all other finances 1.0 if you print money and give it to the bancs that has the assets!!

Tbh, I think the collapse is a good thing for speculative markets. Hopefully people will learn from this as putting money into such a firm is an obviously naïve thing to do. Normal people need to stop acting like they actually understand how finance works and put their trust into banks and hedge funds who hire professionals who actually know what they#39re doing and have massive liquidity behind them.brOver-valuing stocks from the public is becoming a huge issue and there#39s going to be massive consequences. That#39s the other side of the same coin - the coin being uneducated amateur traders trying to screw with the market for a quick return. Look at what happened with GameStop. Average people lost their shirts over it when it inevitably crashed and the only narrative we got is that they somehow quotbeatquot the hedge funds that bet against Gamestop. The hedgefunds that continue to survive and make money, aren#39t doing anything bad in the first place and are actually play a vital role in balancing the value of instruments.  These quottradersquot are setting up other companies like Tesla to fail, also.

asset backed coin USDC with USD .. but what is USD backed with ? It used to be with Gold but now what ..

should bring a consumer product to market. I want to have a big picture look at my data and see how I can improve my daily life. This will get the company going and finally let people understand how great the product is

Basically that's your cue to GTFO of all stocks and crypto and get into Cash. At least in cash you'll only lose 8% a year as opposed to probably 90% after this economic crash. The world will not be the same, there will only be two classes, the very rich and the very poor.

Screw Elon musk. Hes an idiot. The worst is over. We arent on the other side  but hes just making useless noise on twitter and is mostly wrong......as usual lately. I'm so over this dude

since January 6 2021 not one single Republican lawmaker has been held accountable for their insurrection actions.  they will win re-election if not arrested and they will cause more chaos.  Put an end to the Trumpist Republicans

"All security analyst fooling the public with praising some stock using bright project statement but actually praising trash"br  -The intelligent investor

So.... Inflation has nothing to do with the fact that we printed 40% of all US dollars in the last year? Interesting.