Russia eases capital controls to let companies transfer forex overseas

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The hyperinflation created by the FED is maximizing employment, because working people can't afford to retire now and retirees are having to go back to work in order to survive.

so musk dicide when the economie is good and bad.when he get get the whole pproject from nasa ..elon alone fight russia and china elon all over social media elon have 1000 discovery day 19999 fish war for musk.

Everyone knows that with 0 interest rates, the inflation cannot remain transitory. It twill keep going up.

This guy single-handedly made me believe in Tether, which is what I#39m using now. I realized that it is an actual stablecoin that will not be able to collapse being fully collateralized.

If they increase rate to 2 percent, the government will not be able to pay for what it already owes. Which means an accelerated borrowing.  Debt trap? Maybe, waiting on some voodoo magic from the feds. In the meantime, I will be buy the hardest asset on the . #Bitcoin

Surely it has nothing to do with his imminent margin call on his long chain of frauds

Fingers crossed on housing. These prices are too damn high.

As long as any of these systems allow the userclient to buy or sell large amounts, they#39ll be easy to attack.

2. DOJ Garland is afraid of what might happen to himself

Just another slick willie.   How can you compare druga that make a drug company rich to this stuff?