There will be a crypto trading platform coming by Citadel-Virtu-Fidelity-Schwab

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Higher wage jobs are going to be sent over shores Your going to need a graduate degree  Only a former fed crony would make that claim so lightly without providing supporting evidence or exploring in depth the damning implications of being correct.

how is it a crisis when it happens every year? XD hahahah cmon. let's not kid ourselves.

my god would you even explain how the short squeezes came to be and more importantly WHY it was possible you greedy bunch - you guys are media terrorists this is not information

Funny how nobody mentioned "stealing" as an equivalent of gambling in bubbles. Commoners blame Wall Street for this speculative behavior, yet copy them...

Can be, but its not going down. Gas price is not a major concern. Things like grocery, rent, housing price, tax These things are much more serious problems

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Melinda Dixon, her skills set is exceptional..

Like Facebook. Congressmen don't want to seem retrograde. Only 4 serious questions:(  play to earn, what is that? Nft?... Pump coming

Oil prices are up because of high demand and low supply (under Trump many US drilling sites shutdown) Higher oil prices are pushing prices in any every sectors.

Elon Musk is feeling it, meanwhile, I am experiencing it. My investment portfolio is currently down by about 30%, and there's no hope in sight. Everything is just getting very expensive, my retirement draws nearer. At this point, I am just praying to somehow scale up my returns, draw even and sell off. Any tip or info on how to go about this will be highly appreciated as I am losing my mind.

Given what we know now, the Supreme Court and DOJ are somewhat compromised by a few!