There will be a crypto trading platform coming by Citadel-Virtu-Fidelity-Schwab

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dork Kwon was either incompetent or complicit, either way, he has no business re-launching Terra 2.0 or any crypto project for that matter. Once trust is broken in this space, that#39s it.

The federal reserve should have negative interest rates because negative interest rates would be great for the economy.

I do agree we should be more careful on our investments, but c#39mon... Only invest with the money you can afford... Why go all in if you got 450k USD... That#39s just blindly foolish... So my point is... It#39s your risk... I didn#39t go with Luna due to their poor platform on Terra.... So i don#39t get how people could invest in just hype..

Housing inflation ripples into every business in our nation.    The housing shortage and high cost of living are caused by zoning laws that limit density to protect the wealthy from being impacted by the poor. Supply and demand can't work when government is limiting the supply.

Why aren't Democrat politicians giving Teslas to Americans???

Lumber went down because of limited processing. Klausner One in Live Oak, Florida shutdown end of 2018 due to business problems and the mill was being sold at tax auction. Binderholz runs the mill now and started production back in the spring of 2021 which is why the prices have gone down. This facility produces a million board feet annually.

Tesla aint  just cars ~  Its gonna be a new World Order.   Think Space X.

Henry Ford knew he had to pay his employees enough to buy one of his cars.