There will be a crypto trading platform coming by Citadel-Virtu-Fidelity-Schwab

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under-employment, it became very clear that a young man's best opportunities were in military service.I graduated high-school in 1973.  I took very literally the advise given Dustin Hoffman in the movie 'The Graduate'... PLASTICS!  Executive wage-and-price controls were in effect under the Nixon-Ford Administrations, then shortly after the Carter Administration very morally granted our old friend Shah Reza Pallavi a visa for treatment of terminal cancer -  the OPEC embargoed oil exports to the United States, which essentially hobbled our domestic plastics industry.  After two years of unemployment

No one's buying cars in this economy, well except some rich guys. I'd guess the rich guys already have Teslas though.

Just look at us consumer savings rate. It is very telling of what inflation is doing and where we are headed

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU!  NOT YOUR WALLET,  NOT YOUR BITCOIN!!

Save me money, save me. Where has your power gone. We will sacrifice for you, even our children's future. We will multiply you and worship your image. Who knew that money was a religion..... and the whole world worships it.

I wouldnt be scared IF the a rich werent getting Richer and Mostly with so much Stimi ‍️‍️ we do need to be Cautious The Rich can Manipulate anything with Money. Sadly Money Is Power

No govt in the world can control inflation permanently unless they design people friendly policy prioritising public welfare instead of indulging too much on corporate giants as has been doing since decades. Unfortunately, all global leaders (so called) have turned themselves into slave  (may be puppet) of business magnets which is due to lack of statesmanship in their character. Needless to say that the benefits (legal and financial) offered to corporate houses as compared to common people in most of the countries shows incapability of policymakers to nullify social and economic disparity. At the end, the emphasis developed nations are giving in arms trade to generate revenue and security from other nations will put them under unmanageable socioeconomic disaster unless they change their mindset towards real wellbeing of common mass who elected them imposing tightest possible restrictions and vigilance on all corporate bodies.

The only issue is there is way to many cryptos ... Coinbase was fine when it had 3 coins ... but over 100 is way to risky

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was  Practically Crying then. It kept  dipping. That#39s what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to Alexis caballero. I#39m not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits

My life has totally changed since I started an investment of $ 6,000 and now earning over $ 57,000