There will be a crypto trading platform coming by Citadel-Virtu-Fidelity-Schwab

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is just an indication of what is to come in terms of competition

As a Chinese, I#39m deeply ashamed of our little brothers (Koreans) for giving birth to Do Kwon

I will not be buying much of anything but what I need to survive and save save save

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

and guess what people.brbrhe announced that he will be coming back with a terra, luna 2.0 saying he will "figure a way to make it fail-proof and re-launch"brbrwhat a fukin joke

Brandon had a plan,,, a demolition plan and he is working on it.

Most times it amazes me greatly the way I moved from an average lifestyle to earning over 63k per month, utter shock is the word. I have understood a lot in the past few years to doubt that opportunities abound in the financial markets, The only thing is to know where to focus .

10:59 many of us said that from the get go in 90s! And that big sucking sound! Finally its coming to light. Thanks .

, PLTR has launched 5 of the most important products in the world.  How dumb are these reporters?  Ask the follow up question, what are the 5 products, and how can your company still not make money?  Where is this high quality revenue?  Here is the bottom line, the stock price doesn't lie and why isn't the stock price higher?

if your life is ruined by this. you are doing something wrong lol. only invest money you could afford to lose