Forex Today: Get ready to rock with the highly anticipated Fed decision

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes remove the people causing it and it will it's being done on purpose

Here is how I deal with inflation, I raise my prices on the stuff I sell. Done

I see inflation when I go to the supermarkets looking for food which has increased considerably due to inflation which is caused by supply chain backups which is caused by lack of personnel at the moment.

stupid take, the oil price has dropped, it should hult it a little. we can take a page from athens, just produce too much oil

DBA has so much in store and you don't want to miss out on huge opportunities. To the moon  #DBA

The anti-American sleazy SOB Gary Gensler was THANKFULLY body-slammed by this hearing. Congress needs to finish the job and knock him (and maybe the SEC) the F OUT.

Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

No. They want higher inflation. Bad news for average Americans.

7:56 Ah hints of the psychopathic economic view that unemployment is desired. That it's a policy tool to control inflation.

Heres the more important question: does the US government WANT to stop inflation? After all, Poverty is phrased as an individual failure in America, not a systemic issue. Its your fault that your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, and its your fault that your pay is so low to begin with.  Social programs are too expensive, we can spare a couple billion of taxpayer money to bail out Amazon Because it had a slow third quarter. Affordable housing is too much of a financial burden, yet the annual budget for military spending goes up by billions every year.  Suffering is the point

<><><>< I respect your content mate.. TA is good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history  to invest as so many don't back up their  crypto assets. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market.I have made over 11 btc frm day tradn with, Alan Duyi  insights and signals in less than 1 Month.You can reach him on TELEGRAM..>>>>> Duyi34  He's very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment......