Forex Today: Get ready to rock with the highly anticipated Fed decision

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NO!  How other than stop printing money and wasting money on unproductive military expenditures?

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

Tesla has always been a bubble waiting to burst for 5 years straight

hahaha im going to buy everything they mentioned here. retail is not stupid

ICE car manufacturers that pretend to be transitioning to electric. GM is the poster child   

Of course they can.  They can REVERSE this at anytime.  With CONTROL of the supply, they can control the Price.  This is ALL set up to slowly choke the life out of alot of people.

We could have stopped it on January 6th.  It's too late now.

Tesla is not in a bubble if you know the company deeply (30.5% gross margin is unheard of in auto industry).  was wrong and said overvalued when it was $17 and now in $1050.

As long as both sides of the political aisle over spend wildly like they have for decades now (and then blame each other) we'll continue to swirl the drain.  Politicians on BOTH SIDES have caused this crisis, but hey don't worry about them, if things collapse they'll eat well and have bunkers to hide in.

I mean if you consider GME and AMC's current prices compared to pre-2021 prices...I wouldn't say the bubble "burst" completely which I'd equate more to it going at similar levels or below their pre-pumped levels.

1:18:00 its quite simple. Cryptos backed by US fiat is stupid and counter intuitive of the concept crypto.  Fiat is backed by trust, fiat is continuously depreciating and losing its buying power, USD backed stablecoins = USD backed stable coins being highly unreliable.