Forex Today: Get ready to rock with the highly anticipated Fed decision

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No they want us to have no choice but buy stocks n inflate there assets cuz we got not choice

THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE IN MY LIFE WAS INVESTING IN FINANCIAL MARKET. TRUST ME GUYS, IT PAYS!

"Lumber's a thing" So were Tulips. That's not a good reason to consider something NOT a bubble.

The wealthy are buying stocks, gold, crypto, real estate, land... anything they can get their hands on. They are even trying to buy entire neighborhoods and cities.

Youre not gonna need a graduate degree. Many coding jobs dont even require a bachelors anymore. Gotta love legacy media and their Boomer advice.

If we were mostly renewable energy driven and sustainable goods sources and made in america we wouldnt have these issues and if we did, we would be able to react as a people and not be on china or saudi arabias chess board.

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

Answer:  no.  Inflation 7%  once it starts and gains speed it cannot be slowed or stopped and could run for 6 - 8 years.

Tesla is not in a bubble if you know the company deeply (30.5% gross margin is unheard of in auto industry).  was wrong and said overvalued when it was $17 and now in $1050.

Considering inflation is worldwide, we may be able to influence inflation but I doubt we can control.it. Nixon created inflation when he took the US dollar off the gold standard in 1971. Volcker's draconian interest rates finally tamed inflation in time for Reagan's second campaign in 1984.

DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS ARE  incapable  in everything they do