Forex Today: Get ready to rock with the highly anticipated Fed decision

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes remove the people causing it and it will it's being done on purpose

Wow, I am very excited to see this in the morning, open and honest, objective and rational, transparent and fair to discuss the development of the industry, I am in China, but I am still very moved.

14:31 -> NUK library in Slovenia. The room where I studied for most on my exams back in the day. ️

CLEAN, SOBER, SAFE, HONEST, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS CALIFORNIA   RAIN IN CALIFORNIA  LOVE ONE ANOTHER  FREE THINKING  OPTIMISM

This is what the government wants.  Inflat their way out of debt but they just keep borrowing way more.

It's too late for Feds to save now. They should be in Jail for inside trading

So they basically only care about whether crypto challenges existing systems? How STUPID

Interesting that few commentators talk about the recent record growth in the money supply. For these folks its as if the price level is somehow independent of the quantity of money.

_Can the USA stop printing money?_  There, I fixed your title.

Hello folks, so what is the outcome? Is crypto leagalized in US?

Jay Powell and the Fed should be rocketed to Mars. They pushed for all the monetary and fiscal stimulus, and now just can't fathom "how" we got this massive inflation. F-ing morons wanted to inflate away  the US debt....

Tesla may be a bubble what a joke Tesla and Elon Musk are on a whole other level. Tesla is the biggest robotic company in the world. The solar, dojo, software among many other sectors. 2022 will see a other 50 percent in stock price rising.