Forex Today: Get ready to rock with the highly anticipated Fed decision

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*I will forever be indebted to you   youve changed my whole life Ill continue to preach about your name for the world to hear youve saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs Mrs Sonia Dickson*

Interesting... After all this time telling us that increased wages won't increase prices

งานทางทหาร มันทำไห้คนที่ดู อารมณ์ เสียfrom military work It makes people who look at them upset. ความเชื่อมั้นของพวกคุณ?

SNK 400x Coin NFT play to win Game, Small Market Cap backed by big names.

This was fantastic. Much higher quality discussion than I expected. Thanks to all involved.

this isnt good optics for biden,  should shut this down

Lol it not a bubble when people are all in the game instead of just the wall street guy BUT IT WALL STREET BETS   DOGECOIN AND CROCOIN

this  is so flawed. who can say what should be the bitcoin fair value? that means they do noy even know what bitcoin is. Tesla? most of then stock now is on real investors hands so, the valuation is in the future.  we should be talking about main stream media MEME  channels...

I may be over simplifying, and maybe just down right ignorant of monetary issues. However, think of inflation like this; Nixon price capped items of consumer use to control inflation. Why hasn't anyone entertained PRICE CAPS on goods and services?? Raising prices due to lack of supply to the demand only benefits manufacturers of the product. People still do without!  Doesn't make sense!

Mr Brooks confident smile as he talks justified to me being 95% in crypto, and the lawmakers compliance is brilliant to finally see.

The better question is can the US stop infiltration from communism.