HSBC to Settle Forex Transactions Using Blockchain

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
l and dividend balance of 4.05% average. Keep up the great work.establishes and confirms everything I have learned. I am now managing my own portfolio and am loving it. I am still a beginner so operate with due diligence and caution.  I know markets are good right now but I am pleased to say that I'm running today at 9.67 pI LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU GUYS. Thank you SO much!, I knew NOTHING about investing myself beginning 2021. I'm older than your pa. LOL  I took your academy course in March and haven't looked back. Everything you and your dad are presenting is very Interesting and it confirms what I've learned and am doing. Your s and teaching supports

Stellar? wtf is STellar? Get Vitalik there to explain the metaverse.

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Banks are 3rd party scams. After what they did to me, i dont want to hear them crying to me when crypto disrupts them. They deserve everything coming.

2:42:05 - 2:42:26   D#######%n Mr. Lawson!!!! We was doin SO Good!! ‍️‍️‍️‍️

ıs  enemy of tesla or what !! fckıng anımals ! calls urself ınvestors or lıars fırst place!

I'm so glad, i listened to my financial advisor Kyle Thomas Blodgett ..i would have been in massive loss right now due to the crash ..i would highly recommend her ..it would be really devastating losing all your trading investment ..a simple online search will tell you how good she is .

Very informative , well the crypto market seems to have waken up in a bullish pattern and a better season to go into bitcoin day trading with a working strategy and signals backed with the help of a pro which turns out be so accurate and profitable. Oliver Walsh has been a real mentor so far which have been able to grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to a total of 7.8btc through daily trading.

The FED is always in the know but behind the scenes.  This is just bla bla bla and cryptos will eventually be regulated for AI and the new economy.

USA govt is so far behind in understanding crypto & blockchain it's pitiful Congress should invite Anton Antonopolos, Ivan Lilliquest (sp? = CEO Ivan on Tech Academy) Richard Heart, Michael Saylor,  & those they recommend to quickly give a 10 hr course to Congress to get them up to speed & then at least 10 hrs of Q & A but 1st giving their recommendations of regulations