HSBC to Settle Forex Transactions Using Blockchain

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How the heck is housing not in that thumbnail. Or united states debt.

Having Tesla in the thumbnail always helps with audience engagement lol

If they try to fix inflation the economy crashes, if they let inflation go, the economy crashes, they are stuck in a box with no way out

when? when tesla, bitcoin and another market will want to pop their bubble

REMOVE THE CELL PHONES FROM CONGRESS MEMBERS. As a collective employer  we should require their utmost attention.

services. The cost of labor is a fraction of overall costs.The economists like to point out that increasing wages creates an inflationary pressure, but the reality is that such increases for a successful company have minimal impact on the cost of its products

It's pretty simple when it comes to economics and or war time last person you want running the country is a Democrat anyone with a functional brain knows this

Finally a  that portrays how the elite, the Federal Reserve, the Congress, the president, and the media think how dumb the American public is.  Their condensation only shows how dumb they look.

Lol these coin people are so intelligent not even a flinch

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone