HSBC to Settle Forex Transactions Using Blockchain

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
%3 interest rate will bankrupt the US. It's simply not possible to raise it that high which means if inflation ever manages to slip and expectations enter a loop, there will be absolutely no way to tame it back. The US has to start paying back the debts for which it needs to let go of the strong dollar insistance that creates almost a trillion dollar deficit every year.

And democrats still want to grow the size of the government

democrats don't want to build a better world they only whant TO DESTROY everything and steel  billions of dollars from the people

The inflation crisis hasn't been stopped since 1913.

It will just be an easier way for ilicit transactions to take place..... Then the feds will not tracked all that money because they dont care.....

< I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but Will always let  anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are tradn without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow.I was able to make 30 bTC in just September from implementin  tradess with tips and info from Mr Gabriel Alberto Williams>

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crypnewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!to incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

The Fed not going to stop inflation as a matter of fact there trying to destroy there system and trying to give us a NEW SYSTEM aka The Great Reset aka Green New Deal were they will be in FULL control of our currency then the FED would be out of control to do what ever they want. The problem is the American people are watching them and Physical Gold, Silver and Crypto on blockchains are in there way.

Hyperinflation in Germany, 1914-1923 , yes the very smart and world leaders in banking couldn't make this debt-printing work either.  Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it and the US "FED" is a private company of conglomerate owners, btw  its a great example of misdirection and "Sheeple" herding, again...again ...again ... The super wealthy few, feed off the workers; there are ZERO other meaningful "sides" or politics. Those fake-differences are just a smokescreen If workers simply refused (or were ashamed) to create super-luxury goods and services, the economy (the super rich) would be forced to pay more for those ridiculous luxuries and the workers would gain some control of their economy, permanently

Not if Biden keeps making policies that increase it. For example, now truckers can't bring in goods from Canada unless they've been vaccinated, and that means 20% of truckers that normally would deliver cannot. So that's going to increase the cost of goods. And Biden and his team are either too stupid to understand this, or they understand it completely and want inflation. That way when the economy fails they can take it over completely and blame capitalism.

Inflation is running out of control - sad to say