Bitcoin could become ‘worthless’, Bank of England warns

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
<><><>< I respect your content mate.. TA is good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history  to invest as so many don't back up their  crypto assets. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market.I have made over 11 btc frm day tradn with, Alan Duyi  insights and signals in less than 1 Month.You can reach him on TELEGRAM..>>>>> Duyi34  He's very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment......

I don't trust. That is why not doing transaction or holding usd

Cathy Wood sez Value will be slammed in 2022  Over supply

Stop increasing money supply to stop inflation. Econ 101

The crisis can not be stopped as the solution isn't politically viable.  As Milton Friedman put it Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon"

you can stop inflation. then you will fall into stagflation trap. finally the us economy will totally collapse. just matter of time. the death knell is ringing. today's japan is your tomorrow. lying down and accept your fate.

What's the problem for stable coins and cryptocurrencies to undermine the dollar?  If they do so it means its better. The dollar only benefits these at the top Not the people.  The fact that we need stable coins and crypto is fact that the government is not doing its job right or we wouldn't ever need them.

The gov can stop inflation by simply raising interest rates but this is politically risky as necessary recessions don't win elections

Shocks are all about future I think. If you wait until the company is earning a fair amount of moeny or mature, there won't be a fair price either. So some companies that is not earning very much now or even with minus earning could seem very expensive. But that doesn't mean it's in a bubble.  You take your bet or prediction about company's furture and you earn or loss. Not some value finding which is nearly impossible i think because i think the market is kind of effictive so why should you find something that is highly undervalued?