Bitcoin could become ‘worthless’, Bank of England warns

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Guess you need to prompt up the man you installed into office that's destroying our country

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Melinda Dixon, her skills set is exceptional..

Maybe don't do anymore stimulus payments because all they do is create more USD

60 cents of every dollar was printed in the last decade. Think about it. Is that deflationary?

What is your agenda pushing TSLA into meme stocks? They seem to be undervalued based on both current cash flows, growth and forward earnings. There are so many unprofitable overvalued meme stocks like LCID, RIVN etc. but all you know is TSLA? Lame lazy misleading journalism!

Even back in high school I would mouth off to the teachers telling them " working and a career are stupid and the whole system is a scam" they said I'd just flipping Burgers my whole life. . . . WELL WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

Crypto CEO's talking to people like Maxine Waters....may as well be talking to a stump in the back yard. We need intelligent leaders and not 80 year old high school drama queens.

Crypto Makes for A Wonderful Bubble When It Pops, There Is Nothing There

Fiat currencies are crashing Worldwide. Nothing backs fiat currencies. It's a ponzi scheme.