GBPJPY Drop

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBPJPY is in a sharp downtrend and has broken the correction trend line to the downside.

Currently, price is fixed below the trend line and we can go short after a retest.

I expect a drop to 149.00 which is the last major low and in the case of a downside breakout and candle closure below this level, the next target would be around 148.460
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

, I have to thank you a lot, your s have been invaluable whilst I have been leaning to trade.  I am still only making very small moves in trading, only in crpyto at the moment, but I havent came across anyone who can teach or explain things as well as you.  I have downloaded both analysis books from your site and look forward to studying those also.  Thanks so much man!

Amazing   your s are  100% accurate

A Useful  which Ive learned a good amount from! How long have you been Trading for ?

Mr George Soros is the best , recommending him to all beginners who wants to recover losses like I did

My name is Kelechukwu from Nigeria. I feel so excited after watching your s. I have really learnt a lot and my forex trading is moving to a higher level. Thanks a lot and God bless you.

Thx! It's never to long when you learning to improve your life. Appreciate your Time & Knowledge

Glad that I found your !

Been subbed since 80  keep the good work going

New to day trading and your s are clear and honest. Had to subscribe

Many important Indicators are not explained well and not given idea of how to choose the entry & exit is missing.