BA headed to 170 in the next couple of weeks

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Scratching my head, you're not using the proper terminology, resistance or support.... Use of fibonacci isn't correct either. If you're watching this, please don't use this as a reference to trade. None of this makes sense.

Sesame Street level trading. GUYS you cannot watch these vids and believe u are getting an education. Read Edwars and Magee  it is a tough read  but it is the bible of TA.   This vid is basically kindergarten stuff. This is 99% marketing and 1% education. The guy who will teach u candlesticks is called  nilson. He is the man who made candles relevant to those outside Japan.  His education is free on .

You're so close to 1M subscribers! Glad I got here before 1M :)

I think  that is the best I've learnt so far. Big ups

Very good ! Well worth a watch. Ive learned loads of info just from this

Everything perfect explanation but brother pls check once the moving avg+ candlestick at 36:41 i think its not proper bullish engulfing candles since wick of red candle is lower then the low of green candle.

it's all making sense now! used to do mistakes with order blocks before, i didn't use to see if the price broke structure. Thank you so much for this brother

Bro i love you , i m new in the crypto and lost all my savings nearly. But now i know i dont have to gamble. Thank you so much