European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So true what he said about big tech . Also the stock price for  below 8 dollars is a big gift .

lol luna crashing. saw that a mile away. algo stables are not to be trusted.

Sounds like the conversation is becoming more positive, but man is Juan Vargas lost. The use of fiat currency far outpaces the use of digital assets to perform drug trafficking so what on earth is he talking about

35% of all US dollars in existence were printed last year. So of course, interest is the result.  How could it be transitory? Unless people start burning their own money, we can't go back to a world where there was less US dollars in circulation, making each dollar worth less.  Plus, did you know for every dollar we print, we buy with interest from the Federal Bank, which is just as Federal as Federal Express?  Why do we continue to allow this to occur? We need to remove this leech from the USA and get back to being in control of issuing our own money

Is this misleading message about inflation approved by the Biden whitehouse ?

i had 0 invested in terra but i hate do kwon from a bottom of my harth

What a terrible system we live in, we want some people to be unemployed and potentially homeless as well as prices to rise a certain amount! What a sinister thing to do to a population

I hope everything crashes and burns so i can start buying out.

Inflation is just corporate greed .....when corporations need money from government and then post record profits......that is corporate greed ...plain and simple

Everything is bubble no place is save to invest your money