European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bitcoin....Bitcoin....Bitcoin... that's what I think

"Everything is fine, guys. We definitely don't

I#39m late baby boomer and i am feeling really disturbed by how this generation take risk in financial market.brbrI am lucky enough to be taught to be successful you#39ll need to invest time and patience, if you are not from a wealthy family, your hard work might be fully enjoyed by your kids and grandkids and you only enjoy a small fraction of it since either you are to old or already in your late hour of life.

The bubble will pop in accordance to what monetary and fiscal policy allows. Allow interest rates to rise and the bubble pops. Allow inflation to run and the bubble grows. Pick your poison.   Good luck everyone, stay safe.

No person is above the law Garland, do your job!  Listen to former DOJ Eric Holder, you can and need to prosecute Trump.

Good old Dan is going to cut his numbers for Tesla stock from $2000 to $1900. Just keep sending money to our fund.

Depending on China for goods & wasting 2 trillion dollars on a war is how we got here.

I have lost more than I should with algorithm stablecoins , for me, it´s a tech that is dead. Stablecoins are not a bad idea, but uniformly they have to be pegged.

Money printer went brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Inflation goes uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

I like how they pretend to be surprised. No shame.

but at least there aren't anymore mean Tweets