European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Definition of Inflation (new): When you take an large amount of words to explain the interest rate concept AND ultimately at minute 13-14 get to the FEDs "plan" of WAIT AND SEE approach.  When this happens you have to question why this piece was created. What is true agenda?

A curency must have value and these coins HAVE NOTHING TO BACK THEM UP.    Tell you up.  Lets all go get sea shells and give them a value and we can all trade sea shells.  These CEOs are very slick but no.  I have 3 houses, 2 lota.  These assets are worth money.  In fact, my house is worth $340,000.00,  I don't care what you are using to buy it, BUT IT IS WORTH MONEY BECAUSE IT HAS SOLAR PANELS, A METAL ROOF, ETC.  That is value.  I will have $1813.00 in SS starting in January.  That is value because I can use it to pay my house payment.  My loan company wants dollars.  It doesn't want crypto because it is extremely volatile.  If you want to buy my house, you gotta pay cash not crypto which will go poof.  And that goes to stable coin.  Plus we are trying to save the human race.  3 degrees of warming and the human race may die.  Right now, the American west is in danger and this coin will make it worse.  If  nothing else, the government will take it over.

Everyone is going to have to realize that we ARE heading this way and the days of fox guarding the hen house is over. I Bet in ten years the Fed will be gone

I think with 11 million job openings and empty shevles our economy has recovered enough. Raise the rates to stop this inflation BS.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out newbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!on the last crypto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

Mr Sherman proved to be an embarassment to his constituents. He was so happy when his time was up as he couldn't respond to the rebutals made to what he was trying to get at.  Its the likes of him which is why the u.s is behind the rest of the world in regards to this new asset class. & Brian Brooks is a beast. Digital asset space is fortunate to have him as an advocate.

legal reasons'  He is going to blame the economy and use that as the AXE to slice these employees.Its because 10%+ don't want to show up in office for work.  So instead of firing them so they can sue for 'health

I mean, having all your money stored in only 1 asset, being the most unstable one of all - crypto is not the smartest thing to do..

control over inflation?. its pretty obvious that that ship has sailed

Crypto developers are to smart for its own ggood, there is a reason why banks operate like they do