Stocks sink as US inflation persists

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
batton down the hatches. Hurricane Biden is comin to town

I dont get why ust cant create value from nothing while the federal reserve can do so easily

after graduation, I learned something from I can't forget,  people don't want to fix problems so to take advantage of it. inflation cant be stopped because people up there makes use of it.  low interest rates has little to do with growth, it only grows the financial markets. growth is about the people providing innovation or output.

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Melinda Dixon, her skills set is exceptional..

Elections have consequences..TRUMP 2024   

all about one guy one musk one god

cTorchofChristMinistriescTorchofChristMinistries

Can the Federal Reserve control inflation?  The Federal Reserve is causing inflation.  Stop printing money.  Biden administration needs to stop spending so much money and allow oil companies to drill.  It's not complicated.

Can be, but its not going down. Gas price is not a major concern. Things like grocery, rent, housing price, tax These things are much more serious problems

This  misses the core issue, and that is insane amounts of money being printed. Past valuations simply don't matter anymore

What he call super bad feeling is insider info

When will these bubble(s) pop? any guess folks?