European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

The Fed should buy crypto so we can build infrastructure with profits instead of debt and taxes!

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

Mr Sherman: Thats because YOU do not make it legal tender. You have a monopoly of money printing.

Thanks for continuous great threads, I feel those who would allow the Market dynamics to determine when to trade or not are either new in space in general or probably just naïve, the sphere have seen far worse times than this, enlightened traders continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions, I#39d say that more emphasis should be put into trading, since it is way profitable than holding. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, all thanks to Jianjun Mason for his amazing skills for help me to earn 17 BTC through trading chart.....

this isnt good optics for biden,  should shut this down

Can the news outlets stop with manipulation and corruption themselves? You guys arent helping at all.

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

And democrats still want to grow the size of the government

Actually, this inflation has two main reasons: First is growth in oil and gas prices, second is growth in the total money supply. 

Yeah!because russia stop exporting  inert gases to be used on microchips and superconductors like neon,argon and helium.russia export 30% of this to the entire world.