European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For many years these piramide schemes had been going on I had found no one who madebra steady investment at the end of day these people vanished over night with a lot of money

Inflation and virus are ore planned!  The upcoming virus is more dangerous!  So they started the production of virus in their laboratory.  When it is right time, will be released.  Very effective vaccine will follow for the use of world population.  Please release it first in Africa, it appears Africans have natural immunity and methods to effectively fight the current PlanDemic. They dont have money for vaccine anyway.  Medical mafia, please have test kits, vaccine etc ready! We the herds are ready!!!!

There's too much debt in the system. There's needs to be growth to outpace debt obligations. Any deflation is an instant calamity that halts the economy. Boomers need their asset values to retire. Younger generations need to accumulate assets with labour and productivity.

Any body who believes this propaganda is dumb.

I am not interested in those coins anymore, there are much better and safer altcoins like Web3 Spark SPARK3.

CRYPTO WILL FIND A WAY.....YOU ARE ALL DINO'SYOU CAN NEVER STOP PROGRESS LIVE

To say he never looks at the stock price is unconscionable for a publicly traded CEO. Both shareholders and employees are stakeholders that are critical to the companies long term success. It seemed to me, prior to that discussion, that he was totally skewed inappropriately through their stock based compensation program, but now he's added employees to his blind side.

lol luna crashing. saw that a mile away. algo stables are not to be trusted.

For f sake the guy is high half the time nowadays. Why pay so much attention to what he says. He's just looking for a cover.

GM and Ford are both coming out with electric cars under 30k.

Dear US Govt:  Buy Bitcoin into the Treasury.  The new Gold Standard