European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyone who invested in Luna is a total idiot, I was reading Luna whitepaper and I asked myself quotSo you#39re doing the same what real money does, create money out of nothing (paper)quot meaning it#39s value is something similar to real money where inflation fucks it up. ETH, BTC is like Gold, it has a limit. So the sooner you buy it the more it will be worth, and because ETH is PoS not PoW it can be used for normal transfers because of low gas fees and we already have shit ton of stable coins that are truly stable. So why the fuck someone would buy LUNA?

<<<<<Stick with ETH, SHIBA, DOGE and BTC as much as you can guys, just remember where it's going and don't be put off by short term fluctuations and don't facilitate this dream into becoming a nightmare. Bitcoin has seen some incredible strength throughout the past couple of days, with the confluence of a strong market structure and an undercurrent of positive developments both helping to drive it higher. This strength has led it to $64k plus   which is proving to be a crucial resistance level for the cryptocurrency. Bulls have been attempting to surmount this level for weeks now, but each break above this level has been met with significant selling pressure that slows its ascent, with the price of crypto assets picking up the pace accumulating and stacking up more coins in your portfolio should be your first priority as an investor, DCA is good but quite expensive which is why I prefer trading my assets and accumulating my profits. I'm not an expert trader what I do is I copy the trade signals of Mr. Brandon Traister and implement them in my own trades, Mr. Brandon Traister is an expert trader and his trade signals has a high accuracy ratio because I was only able to make 11btc with signals provided by Brandon Traister. Brandon Traister can reach him Telegram @brandontraister   What'sapp447418362983

What this really says about Tesla. Their exponential growth is slowing dramatically. They finally have real competition in the World. Why would you have to lay off workers when you were going to build more and more gigafactories, even with a slowing economy.

buyer beware.  DYOR. Don#39t be greedy.brAsk SEC to do a real investigation.

The economy as an ocean is frothy (full of bubbles); deal with it.

just can't leave Tesla alone lol your life the obsessive ex

Future of the job market is going to require nothing less of a graduate degree? Plunge the future generations into more debt? Especially with student loans..GTFO. Ill just be a plumber and charge $80 an hour as a start.

So after they question them they get up and leave - how the hell are they going to understand anything by not hearing everyone.

Future of the job market is going to require nothing less of a graduate degree? Plunge the future generations into more debt? Especially with student loans..GTFO. Ill just be a plumber and charge $80 an hour as a start.

Why did do they want inflation to be above 2% when salaries are not even keeping up with that? Why are these people ruling the country?

Slowly turning the country into a poor country.

you can stop inflation. then you will fall into stagflation trap. finally the us economy will totally collapse. just matter of time. the death knell is ringing. today's japan is your tomorrow. lying down and accept your fate.

Luna has NO backing of US dollar, I REPEAT, it has no backing of USD, unlike BUSD from binance or USDC of BlackRock it has US dollar backing.

The Federal Reserve is destroying our country.