European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice content! Few years back i was assistant to a wealthy pen artist and within the short period i worked with him i observed that he had quite a chunk of investment everywhere, stocks, crypto, dividend investing to name a few, so he had revenues coming in from all angles. And in a year his worth doubled. With this i learned that the rich stay rich by investing.

Brandon is in high demand.  Let's go Brandon!

The Rich think say were in A Bubble because LITERALLY they can Pop That Bubble Just by liquidating their Positions.

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

That's why Bitcoin value keeps rising because they're printing fiat money like crazy.

Elon is telling you what you already know, but that is a different thing than the stock market.  In theory the stock market anticipates 6 months to 18 months into the future, so when you are worried about the economy now, you might be missing out on the the stocks recovering as the bad news plateaus.  Still, there are a lot of people working and getting jobs, look at the recent job report, so someone is doing ok or well, even in high inflationary times.  So he is laying off people, I'm not sure if that is in China or US, I bet more in China,  but isn't there demand for his high end cars?  So is laying off 6000 people a hedge, because he might not hit next quarters numbers, which would be unfortunate for the people he is laying off?  I would like to know more about this lay off he wants.  It is also a good possibility, he might be losing market share as well from the other auto manufacturers that are catching up.

Invest in the company not the stock price, a long term position is 10 years plus, PLTR has not even tapped Europe or International markets, analysts on Wall St also said Tesla would go bankrupt in 2018, PLTR will scale especially with Apollo and Foundry.

If demand is falling   Elon said thats when they can focus more on Semi and Cyber.  Hope he dont lied about that

Where#39s the 20% coming from? That#39s the only question you need to ask. brbrIt#39s a Ponzi scheme because they can#39t make a 20% return via payments fees. They just pay it back with new investors#39 money.brbrDon#39t give this guy any benefit of the doubt. It#39s a Ponzi scheme and he#39s a scam artist

watch?v=hvcDk74cir0www..comjust make laws requireing everyone to work and that will stop inflation.........worked after the plague https:

I'm seeing a lot of people using Teslas for Uber lately.  Not sure what the logic is in buying a $100k car and then getting paid less than minimum wage to shuttle drunks around all night and cleaning up their puke off the seats in the morning.  Personally if you need the money I would sell the car and not drive Uber but hey, it's your life.

That#39s like going to you#39re local bank and them giving you 20% APR on your savings account. People who fell for any of these crypto staking scams deserve to lose it all. Nobody is giving out 15% annually without being a ponzi scheme. Go buy $SPY folks.

When inflation goes above what can be earned in the stock market, people will bail out fast.  Nobody is going to sit and watch the real value of their money decline month after month.